Thursday, November 3, 2016

We Love our Kids

Every child should know that they are loved and feel that they are loved. That's why Davis' mission speaks of a "nurturing and safe environment." Sometimes I think about the kids out there that don't know that they're loved and don't feel that they are loved. And my heart breaks. And I commit myself to bringing as much love into the world as I possibly can. I love The Davis Academy because I believe that the Davis Academy is similarly committed.

The photo below captures a recently displayed bulletin board that is comprised of loving notes from 2nd grade parents to their children. As I read some of the notes I realized how profoundly blessed our children are to know that they are loved and feel that they are loved. By their parents, by their families, by their teachers, and by one another.




No comments:

Post a Comment